Monday, March 1, 2010

Me and My Shadow



Well.... shadow box anyway. This was a fun little project to put together. I took a canvas 8x8 inch square and turned it around so that it looks like a frame. I inked the edges and added paper to it.

Inside the framed area, I used some of the new Webster's pages paper, added a new Prima Say It In Pearls (brown/olive). I used a pop up for the small picture of my granddaughter (my shadow at times) and put an acrylic book page over the top. Tie it up with a couple beautiful ribbons, put a stunning rose on a tag hanging from the knot and its Done!

The photo I took makes the pic look crooked in the frame--hope you enjoy it anyway :)

2 comments:

Tasha said...

Oh wow, I REALLY love that! I love the picture you chose, too! ;) That was definitely one of my fave photos I took of her that day! ;D

Dee Dee said...

This is gorgeous! That ribbon and flower are the perfect accents to her sweet pic. Very creative turning the canvas around. :)